What are we seeking to achieve through our Champions’ role model visits?
Our mission is to create a culture that instils resilience, self-belief, determination and raises attainment and confidence.
Role models will become a widespread and commonly used tool in the education and development of young people.
To successfully utilise inspirational role models to aid the development of young people in Scotland.
- Pupils will learn to achieve personal success through effort and hard work.
- Pupils will learn to overcome setbacks and view failure as a learning opportunity.
- Pupils will understand and apply principles of goal setting.
- Pupils will have increased enjoyment of sport and physical activity.
- Pupils will understand the benefits of and keep a healthy diet and lifestyle.